"Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing"
challenge in Horizon 2020
The European action Health NCP Net 2.0, the Research Council of Norway, and Innovation Norway, member of Enterprise Europe Network, are pleased to announce the next Horizon 2020 Health Brokerage Event in Oslo.
Get involved in the next H2020 Health proposals!
This international brokerage event will help you to build your consortium for 2019 updated calls of the 2018-2020 Health work programme, which will be open until April 2019.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Get all information needed on the upcoming Horizon 2020 calls in the « Health, Demographic change and Wellbeing » work programme
- Present your innovative project idea, or your competence, to an international audience and discover other participants’ solutions and technologies
- Meet potential partners from Europe and beyond and start building your consortium
Any applicant eligible to Horizon 2020 calls: Companies, universities, research and technology organizations, public sector, NGOs and patients associations…
- Presentation of organisers : Health NCP Net 2.0, the Research Council of Norway and Innovation Norway - Find your local contact point and maximise your chances to get your project funded
- European Commission speech: DG RTD / Directorate Health (E)
- Present your project in a 5 min pitch to a highly committed audience
- Optimise your lunchtime by initiating new contacts!
- Visit booths and get information on many financing opportunities in Horizon 2020!
- Meet potential partners spotted previously on the event participants list and start your consortium!
- Meet the National Contact Points at their booth and receive valuable feedback about your project idea!